The 2022 Bendigo Fun Run (Event) is organised and delivered by Rosalind Events Pty Ltd (‘Event Organiser’) (ABN: 12 210 977 678).
The Event will be held on Sunday 6th March in 2022. The Event will include: 1km Junior Dash, 5km Run / Walk, 10km Fun Run, 21.1 Half Marathon and a 21.1km Teams Relay.
COVID-19 Cancellation and Refund Policy
In the event that the 2022 Bendigo Fun Run cannot be held on 6 March 2022 due to COVID-19, participants will be provided with a choice of three options:
- OPTION A: Enjoy automatic FREE transfer to the next alternatively scheduled event.
(This option is the standard option unless you request Option B or C. Please note you will be automatically transferred to the next event if you take no action)
- OPTION B: Enjoy a refund of 80% of your paid registration entry fee, no questions asked.
(A 20% administration fee applies)
- OPTION C: Donate 100% of your paid registration entry fee to our charity partner.
Entry Fees and Refunds
- All entry fees include GST and are not tax deductable.
- Are refund of 80% of registration fees paid will be available for any withdrawals more than 30 days prior to the event date.
- No refunds are available less than 30 days prior to the event date.
All age limits are calculated on the date of the event.
The minimum and maximum ages for each event is as follows, as per guidance from Athletics Victoria
- Half Marathon – must be aged 16 or older on the date of the event.
- Teams Relay – must be aged 16 or older on the date of the event.
- 10km – All children under the age of 13 years must be accompanied by an adult
- 5km Run/Walk – All children under the age of 13 years must be accompanied by an adult
- 1km – Children under the age of 13 years ONLY.
Parent or Guardian Permission
If a participant is under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must agree to all entry conditions on behalf of the participant.
Conduct during the Event
- Participants must follow the directions of course officials and marshals at all times. Failure to do so may result in immediate disqualification without the right of appeal or refund.
- Participants consent to receive medical treatment which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident and/or illness during the Event.
- Participants, if supplied with a race bib, must wear their race number bib on their front at all times during their event.
- Participants that Event Officials consider unlikely to be to reach the finish within the advertised time limit may be directed to withdraw from the event. In these circumstances the participant will voluntarily remove themselves from the course without liability to the Event Organiser.
- Participants who fail to complete the course should report to race officials at the finish area or the closest aid station.
Animals and prams
- No dogs are allowed on course or at the Event Village
- Prams are permitted in the Half Marathon, 10km, 5km, 1km Kids Race, but must start at the rear of the field at the start line, take extreme care and be alert to other participants.
- Prams are not permitted in the Teams Relay.
Following your participation in this event, we will publish results and use photographs, sound and video recordings taken of the event for promotional purposes. These will include the media, websites and social media along with other promotional channels.
If you do not wish to have your photo taken during the event, please cross your arms across your body whenever you see a photographer.
If you do not wish to have your name published in results, please contact us via email and ensure that we acknowledge this request.
Privacy Statement: Information storage and use
Rosalind Events will collect and store the information you voluntarily provide to enable processing of registrations for the event, management of the event, to publish results and to provide you with information about this event. Third parties associated with the event may contact you for promotional purposes. Your information will not be provided to third parties not associated with the event.
Information will be provided to relevant staff and medical professionals where necessary. You consent to these disclosures. Any information provided by you will be stored on a database that will only be accessed by authorised personnel and is subject to the National Privacy regulations.